Lab Sample Grinder
Lab vibration sample grinder, also is known as laboratory sealed sample grinder, sealed timing grinder, sealed crushing mill, etc., which is mainly used for pulverizing raw materials for laboratory use.
- Working Principle
- Data Sheet
- Matchable Accessory
Lab vibration sample grinder, also is known as laboratory sealed sample grinder, sealed timing grinder, sealed crushing mill, etc., which is mainly used for pulverizing raw materials for laboratory use. It is specially used for crushing and grinding non-metallic minerals in certain hardness. It is widely applied in industries such as coal, coking, non-ferrous metal smelting, mining and other industries. Such as coal, coke, gangue, various ores, etc.
The working mode of lab vibration sample grinder belongs to vibrating milling type. The material is loaded inside the grinding bowl which has a crushing ring and a breaking hammer. The grinding bowl forms vibrating and grinding functions during high-speed rotation. The materials inside the bowl can be crushed and ground in short time by the crushing ring and the breaking hammer. Generally, a sample can be crushed to micron particles of 80-200 meshes (or 0.175-0.075mm) within 2-6 minutes and the output powder can be directly used for testing quickly.
The grinding bowl has several types: common composite steel type, high manganese steel type, wear-resistant alloy type, chromium steel type, tungsten carbide type, etc. Selection of grinding bowl often depends on hardness of grinding materials, and it is always used for crushing and grinding non-metallic minerals in certain hardness like coal, coking, non-ferrous metal smelting, mining and other industries as well as: coal, coke, gangue, various ores, etc.
The material is put into the sealed grinding bowl which has a crushing hammer and a breaking ring inside The motor drives the eccentric hammer to rotate at a high speed, then forming vibration, impact and friction to crush the materials into fine particle size.
1. The sample size of output powder is uniform. Lab sample grinder has advantages of fast speed and fast grinding, reliable working, and high working efficiency.
2. The output sample can be used directly without sieving, and it has few procedures and high production efficiency.
3. Reasonable design,the whole machine is sealed and designed to meet environmental protection requirements.
4. Smooth operation, low noise, in line with safety production requirements.
5. Compact structure, convenient operation and maintenance.
6. It makes 1-3 samples at the same time.
7. The grinding bowl is sealed without sample loss, and bowls are all made of special anti-wear materials with long service life.
8. The device can be equipped with an electronic timer.
|Technical Parameters of Lab Sample Grinder|
|Model||Number of bowl (pcs)||Inlet size of bowl (mm)||Feed size （mm）||Output particle size (meshes)||Capacity (g/time)||Power supply||Dimensions (mm)||Net weight (KGS)|