Three-dimensional mixer is a new type of material mixing equipment widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, food, metallurgical, light industry and scientific research units and other industries
- Working Principle
- Data Sheet
- Matchable Accessory
Three-dimensional mixer is a new type of material mixing equipment widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, food, metallurgical, light industry and scientific research units and other industries. It is suitable for mixing powdery or granular materials with good fluidity. At the same time of mixing, you can add some grinding balls for mixing, grinding and mixing effects shall be much better. Furthermore, it is also suitable for mixing varieties of materials, and now it is widely used in mixing more than two kinds of materials in various fields such as electronics (lithium cobalt oxide), ceramics, chemicals, medicine, daily chemicals, organic and inorganic and so on.
The three-dimensional mixer is supported by the universal joints of the
drive shaft and the driven shaft for three-dimensional movement of the
mixing barrel in the X, Y, and Z axis directions and making revolution
movement. The materials inside the mixing barrel do diffusing, flowing
and shearing movements from time to time to strengthen mixing effect of
the materials. Due to three-dimensional movement of the mixing barrel,
it overcomes influences of centrifugal force generated by other types of
mixers and reduces the specific gravity of the materials,enhances the
mixing efficiency of materials.
When the machine is working, the mixer has a three-dimensional movement, and it revolves while rotating. On the one hand, the mixer has a strong turbulent effect, accelerating the flow and diffusion of materials, and on the other hand, it has flipping and translational motions. Overcoming the influence of centrifugal force, the material will not produce specific gravity segregation and agglomeration, and there is no dead angle, ensuring uniform mixing.
1. The 3D mixer has a three-dimensional movement, so that under the action of flow, shear, translation, and diffusion, the material will be aggregated to dispersed and complete the process of mutual doping, ensuring that the material is uniformly mixed, and the uniformity can reach 99.9 % or more. For ordinary mixers, the materials inside the mixing barrel only makes simple movement of separation and recombination, efficiency is low, and mixing quality is poor;
2. The effective loading rate of the barrel reaches 80%, mixing time is short, and it has high efficiency (ordinary mixers only have 40% loading rate );
3. 3D mixer has small height of the machine body and has not special requirements for the plant, which reduces investment in infrastructure;
4. The mixing barrel and the transmission part of the fuselage can be installed on the partition wall, which is convenient to achieve GMP requirements;
5. For the model of SYH-2 mixer, mixing containers in various shapes can be placed in the mixing position for mixing, which is convenient to use;
6. It realizes stepless speed regulation, and is easy to load and unload;
7. 3D mixer has long life and low noise;
8. It realizes vacuum feeding or elevator feeding for users.
|Max Loading Co-efficient||Max Loading Weight(KGS)||Power Supply|