Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill (Light Type)
WXQM series planetary ball mill has four ball grinding tanks installed
on one turntable. When the turntable rotates, the tank axis makes
planetary movements and the balls in the tanks grinds and mixes samples
in high speed movement. The product can smash and blend various products
of different materials and granularity with dry or wet methods. Minimum
granularity of grinded products can be as small as 0.1 micron (i.e.)
- Working Principle
- Data Sheet
- Matchable Accessory
WXQM series planetary ball mill has four ball grinding tanks installed on one turntable. When the turntable rotates, the tank axis makes planetary movements and the balls in the tanks grinds and mixes samples in high speed movement. The product can smash and blend various products of different materials and granularity with dry or wet methods. Minimum granularity of grinded products can be as small as 0.1 micron (i.e.) 1.0×10-4mm).
Planetary Ball Mill has four ball grinding tanks installed on one turntable. When the turntable rotates, the tank axis makes planetary movements, the balls and samples inside the tanks are impacted strongly in high speed movement, and samples are eventually ground into powder. A variety of different materials can be ground by the mill with dry or wet method. Minimum granularity of ground powder can be as small as 0.1μm.
1. Easy operation.
2. Unique gear with low noise.
3. Horizontal structure of the mill pot avoids materials sinking to the bottom.
Advantages of Laboratory Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill
1. Stable revolving speed of the gear transmission ensures the consistency and repeatability of the experiment.
2. Planetary movement principle is adopted in the machine, which has high speed, large energy, high efficiency, small Granularity.
3. Four powder samples from different sizes and different materials can be produced at one time.
4. The machine is controlled by frequency converter; you may choose ideal rotating speed according to expected experimental result. The converter is equipped with device of under voltage and over-current to protect the motor.
5. The planetary ball mill has functions of timing power off, self-timing forward and reversal rotating. You may choose freely any operation modes of one-way direction, alternation, succession, and timing according to experimental needs so as to improve efficiency of grinding.
6. Technical features of Tencan Ball Mill: Low center of gravity, stable performance, compact structure, easy operation, reliable safety, lower noise, small loss.
7. Safety switch is installed on the machine to prevent safety accident if the safety cover is opened while machine is running.
|Technical Features of Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill|
|Drive Mode||Gear drive and belt drive|
|Operation Mode||Two or four mill jars can be used for each grinding|
|Maximum Loading Capacity||Less than 1/3 of each jar volume|
Total max capacity: less than 1/3 of total jars volume
|Feeding Size||Soil material≤10mm, other materials≤3mm|
|Output Granularity||Smallest granule reaches to 0.1 μm|
|Rotational Speed Ratio||1/2|
|Max. Continuous Operating Time||72hours|
|Optional Modes of Speed Control||Frequency conveter and automatic timing control|
|Materials of Jar||304 Stainless steel, 316l stainless steel, Zirconia, Nylon, PU,|
Alumina ceramic (corundum), PTFE, Agate, Tungsten carbide
Table 1 Technical Parameters For Laboratory Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill
|Model No.||Specifications||Matchable Sizes|
of Mill Jars
|Matched Quantity||Matchable Sizes|
of Vacuum Mill Jars
|WXQM-0.4||0.4L||50ml, 100ml||4 pcs||50ml|
|WXQM-1||1.0L||50ml, 100ml, 250ml||4 pcs||50ml. 100ml|
|WXQM-2||2.0L||50ml-500ml||4 pcs||50ml, 100ml, 250ml|
Table 2 Technical Parameters For Laboratory Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill
|Model No.||Voltage||Power||Rotation Speed||Noise|
|WXQM-0.4||220V-50Hz||0.75KW||70-670 rpm||Less than 58db|
|WXQM-1||220V-50Hz||0.75KW||70-670 rpm||Less than 60db|
|WXQM-2||220V-50Hz||0.75KW||70-670 rpm||Less than 60db|
|WXQM-4||220V-50Hz||0.75KW||70-670 rpm||Less than 60db|
|WXQM-6||220V-50Hz||0.75KW||70-670 rpm||Less than 60db|
Table 3 Technical Parameters For Laboratory Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill
|Model No.||Speed Control||Net Weight||Net Dimensions|
As a professional manufacturer and supplier of planetary ball mills, we provide all kinds of mill jars in full sizes covering 304 or 316 stainless steel mill jars, tungsten carbide mill jars, agate mill jars, corundum mill jars, zirconia mill jars, nylon mill jars, PU mill jars, PTFE mill jars and etc.
Available mill jars Specifications
Available mill jars
304 or 316 Stainless steel mill jars
Tungsten carbide mill jars
From 50ml to 2L
Agate mill jars
From 50ml to 2L
Corundum mill jars
From 50ml to 10L
Zirconia mill jars
From 50ml to 5L
Nylon mill jars
PU mill jars
PTFE mill jars
Additionally, we also provide full sizes of 304 or 316 stainless steel mill balls, zirconia mill balls, alumina balls, agate balls, steel carbon mill balls, tungsten mill balls, iron core PU balls, and etc.
Available Mill Balls & Specifications
Available mill jars
Available specifications (Diameter)
304 Stainless steel mill balls
316L Stainless steel mill balls
Tungsten carbide mill balls
Agate mill balls
Alumina mill balls
Zirconia mill jars
Carbon steel mill balls
Iron core PU mill balls
Recommendation for Matching Solution about Grinding Material & Accessories
Grinding Materials & Requests
1. Soil and other materials which are not allowed with any metal impurity contamination
Agate mill jars and balls
2. Metal or nonmetal materials which are not allowed with metal impurity contamination
Zirconia jars and balls
3. High hardness materials like diamond and tungsten carbide materials
Tungsten carbide jars and balls
4. Strong add & alkali materials or other materials under high temperature
PTFE mill jars and zirconia balls
5. Iron ore or other materials with low metal impurity sensitivity
Stainless steel mill jars and balls
6. Pigment or materials with later processing under high temperature
Nylon mill jars and zirconia balls
7. Alumina materials like ceramic glaze
Corundum mill jars and alumina balls
8. Electronic materials like lithium battery
Polyurethane jars and iron core PU balls
9. Easily oxidized materials or some materials which need to be protected under special atmosphere
Vacuum mill jars
Suggestions for matching solution about mill jars and balls