Dual Planetary Ball Mill
SXQM series of dual planetary ball mill is a kind of essential device for laboratory use, which is used for mixing, grinding or producing high-tech new materials in small batch or production. It is widely used in the following industries such as electronic, magnetism, medicine, ceramic, geology, mineral, metallurgy, build material, chemical, light industry, beauty, environmental protection, and etc.
- Working Principle
- Data Sheet
- Matchable Accessory
Double planetary structure of dual planetary ball mill realizes movement of small disk driven by one large planetary disk. Compared with common planetary ball mill in same size, revolution radius and rotation speed of mill jars have been enlarged greatly and centrifugal force of grinding balls is multiplied. Collision, shearing and frictions between grinding balls are becoming increased significantly. As result, grinding effect and efficiency have been improved greatly. Some materials can be ground into nano meter scale by dual planetary ball mill. Class. Dual planetary ball mill is a kind of typical high efficiency and high energy ball mill.
SXQM series planetary ball mill working principle: There are two larger planetary rollers that make rotation movement installed on a base turntable which makes revolution movement. Another two smaller turntables are installed on each larger tank rollers respectively; there are two mill tanks on each smaller turntable. The machine has totally four ball tanks installed on the smaller turntables. When the base turntable rotates, the tank roller makes planetary movements. The balls and samples of material inside the tanks are ground and mixed under high speed movement.
Tencan dual planetary ball mill shell is welded with thick steel plate, which has high strengths, impact resistance, deformation resistance, fine workmanship, strong and beautiful appearance. The material of mechanic parts is strictly processed by heat treatment process and numerical control processing technology. The gear box is adopted with quasi-sealed groove embedded structure, and the drive gear is made of wear-resistant precision gear. The machine frame and structure are fully considered in design to ensure the stable, safe and reliable operation of the ball mill under long-term and high load conditions, and to effectively achieve the effect of noise reduction in the operation of the machine. The liquid oil self-lubricating device is designed with low noise and high intensity, and it is equipped with a liquid oil level meter for easy replacement. With the touch screen of micro-computer, machine operation is becoming convenient, the interface is more simple and intuitive,forward and reversal alternating control can be achieved easily. It owns functions of timing and power-off memory.
1. The mill pot makes two planetary movement, It enjoys high efficiency and small particle size under the high frequency percussion, linear collision force, friction force.( First in China)
2. Four different samples can be got at one time. It is convenient for the technologist to do the research and develop the new material.
3. Feed Granularity of Materials: Soil material ≤10mm, other materials ≤3mm.
4. Wet or dry grinding method. Minimum Granularity of powder amounts to 0.06 μm.
5. Frequency controlled, you can set the speed as per experiment effect.
6. Large turn disc revolution: 50-400rpm.
Small turn disc revolution: 100-800rpm.
Large planetary axis rotation: 100-800rpm.
Mill pot rotation: 200-1600rpm.
7. The planetary ball mill has timing power off, self-timing forward and inversion function. It can raise the efficiency by choosing one-way, alternately, continuously, time-setting operation.
8. Motor power: 0.4L, 2L, 4L: 0.75KW, 220V, 50Hz; 16L, 20L: 5.5KW, 380V, 50Hz.
9. Our planetary ball mill is functional which has low bary center, stable performance, compact structure, easy operation, reliable safety, low noise, and low wastage.
|Drive Mode||Gear drive|
|Operation Mode||Two or four mill jars can be used for each grinding|
|Max Capacity for Materials||Less than 1/3 of each jar volume|
|Total max capacity: less than 1/3 of total jars volume|
|Feed Size||Soft and crispy materials ≤ 10mm|
|Other hard materials ≤ 3mm|
|Output Granularity||Smallest granularity can be achieved to 0.1μm|
|Rotation Speed Ratio||1:02|
|Max Continuous Operating Time||72 Hours|
|Materials of Available Mill Jars||304 Stainless steel, 316l stainless steel, Zirconia, Nylon, PU,Alumina ceramic (corundum), PTFE, Agate, Tungsten carbide|
Table 1 Technical Parameters For Dual Planetary Ball Mill
|Model No.||Specifications||Matchable Sizes||Matched Quantity||Matchable Sizes|
|of Mill Jars||of Vacuum Mill Jars|
|SXQM-0.4||0.4L||50ml, 100ml||4 pcs||50ml|
|SXQM-1||1.0L||250ml||4 pcs||50ml. 100ml|
|SXQM-2||2.0L||500ml||4 pcs||50ml, 100ml, 250ml|
Table 2 Technical Parameters For Dual Planetary Ball Mill
|Model No.||Voltage||Power||Rotation Speed||Noise|
|SXQM-0.4||220V-50Hz||1.5KW||140-1120 rpm||Less than 58db|
|SXQM-1||220V-50Hz||1.5KW||140-1120 rpm||Less than 60db|
|SXQM-2||220V-50Hz||1.5KW||140-1120 rpm||Less than 60db|
|SXQM-4||220V-50Hz||1.5KW||140-1120 rpm||Less than 60db|
|SXQM-6||220V-50Hz||1.5KW||140-1120 rpm||Less than 60db|
Table 3 Technical Parameters For Dual Planetary Ball Mill
|Model No.||Speed Control||Net Weight||Net Dimensions|
As a professional manufacturer and supplier of planetary ball mills, we provide all kinds of mill jars in full sizes covering 304 or 316 stainless steel mill jars, tungsten carbide mill jars, agate mill jars, corundum mill jars, zirconia mill jars, nylon mill jars, PU mill jars, PTFE mill jars and etc.
Available mill jars Specifications
Available mill jars
304 or 316 Stainless steel mill jars
Tungsten carbide mill jars
From 50ml to 2L
Agate mill jars
From 50ml to 2L
Corundum mill jars
From 50ml to 10L
Zirconia mill jars
From 50ml to 5L
Nylon mill jars
PU mill jars
PTFE mill jars
Additionally, we also provide full sizes of 304 or 316 stainless steel mill balls, zirconia mill balls, alumina balls, agate balls, steel carbon mill balls, tungsten mill balls, iron core PU balls, and etc.
Available Mill Balls & Specifications
Available mill jars
Available specifications (Diameter)
304 Stainless steel mill balls
316L Stainless steel mill balls
Tungsten carbide mill balls
Agate mill balls
Alumina mill balls
Zirconia mill jars
Carbon steel mill balls
Iron core PU mill balls
Recommendation for Matching Solution about Grinding Material & Accessories
Grinding Materials & Requests
1. Soil and other materials which are not allowed with any metal impurity contamination
Agate mill jars and balls
2. Metal or nonmetal materials which are not allowed with metal impurity contamination
Zirconia jars and balls
3. High hardness materials like diamond and tungsten carbide materials
Tungsten carbide jars and balls
4. Strong add & alkali materials or other materials under high temperature
PTFE mill jars and zirconia balls
5. Iron ore or other materials with low metal impurity sensitivity
Stainless steel mill jars and balls
6. Pigment or materials with later processing under high temperature
Nylon mill jars and zirconia balls
7. Alumina materials like ceramic glaze
Corundum mill jars and alumina balls
8. Electronic materials like lithium battery
Polyurethane jars and iron core PU balls
9. Easily oxidized materials or some materials which need to be protected under special atmosphere
Vacuum mill jars
Suggestions for matching solution about mill jars and balls