PTFE Planetary Mill Jar
Polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon or PTFE), commonly named as “Plastic King", is a kind of high molecular compound by the polymerization of ethylene tetrafluoroethylene.
- Working Principle
- Data Sheet
- Matchable Accessory
Polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon or PTFE), commonly named as “Plastic King", is a kind of high molecular compound by the polymerization of ethylene tetrafluoroethylene. It has an excellent features such as chemical stability, corrosion resistance, sealing, high viscosity and lubrication, electric resistance and good anti-aging endurance insulation.Tencan PTFE mill jar is designed professionally, and is made from high quality PTFE material by integrated forming process.
1. High temperature resistance: its max working temperature can be reached to 250°C.
2. Low temperature resistance: It has good mechanical toughness, even under condition of -196°C, its expansion rate can be also kept within 5%.
3. Corrosion resistance: For most chemicals and solvents, PTFE mill jar has features of corrosion resistance and inert as well as acid and alkali resistance.
4. Climate resistance: aging resistance and long durability.
5. High lubrication: The lowest friction coefficient among all solid materials.
6. No adhesion: The smallest surface adhesion of the solid materials. It does not adhere to any material.
7. No harmful for people health
|Parameter of Planetary PTFE Mill Jar|
|Volume of Jar||Inner|
|Height of Not Containing Cover|
|5L(packaged 2mm stainless steel)||190||218||186||200||217||7.61|
|10L(packaged 2mm stainless steel)||218||246||276||290||307||11.84|
|15L(packaged 2mm stainless steel)||243||273||335||350||372||18.66|
|20L(packaged 2mm stainless steel)||285||320||320||335||359||24.01|
|25L(packaged 2mm stainless steel)||285||320||385||400||424||26|
We can also provide all kinds of mill balls like stainless steel balls, zirconia balls, alumina balls, PU balls, steel carbon balls, tungsten balls, agate balls, hard metal balls, silicon nitride balls, high wear resistant steel ball, manganese steel balls, nylon balls, cemented carbide, crystal glass and other special metal materials.