Silicon Oxide (SiO2) Grinding Experiment
Backgrounds: Ground by Tencan planetary ball mill matched with agate jars and agate balls. After 2 hours of grinding, granularity of output powder meets customer’s request.
Applied Machine: Tencan Vertical Planetary Ball Mill Model No.XQM-0.4
1) Applied Field: Silicon Material.
2) Materials: Silicon Oxide.
3) Feed Size: 1-5mm
4) Quantity of Feed: 100g
5) Property of Material: Hard and Crispy
6) Customer’s Request: Under 50μm.
7) Subsequent Analysis: Particle Size Test
Before Grinding After Grinding
1) Equipment Selection: Vertical Planetary Ball Mill Model XQM-0.4
2) Accessories: 50ml Agate Jars and 5-10mm Agate Balls.
3) Running Parameter Setting: Rotation Speed: 560rpm, Positive and Negative Reciprocal Operation every 30-minute running.
4) Grinding Time: 2 Hours
5) Grinding Result: 100%＜50μm
6) Conclusion: Planetary Ball Mill Model XQM-1 can be used to grind silicon oxide.
3. Application Fields: Silicon material of solar cell industry.