Alumina Oxide Powder Grinding Experiment
Backgrounds: Ground by Tencan planetary ball mill, matched with alumina jars and zirconia balls.
Grinding time: 4 hours. 87% of output powder is under 5μm (customer’s request)
Applied Machine: Tencan Vertical Planetary Ball Mill Model No.XQM-2
1) Applied Field: Ceramic Industry.
2) Materials: Alumina Oxide Powder
3) Feed Size: 100μm
4) Quantity of Feed: 100g
5) Property of Material: Hard and Crispy
6) Customer’s Request: Under 5μm.
7) Subsequent Analysis: Particle Size Test
Before Grinding After Grinding
1) Equipment Selection: Vertical Planetary Ball Mill Model XQM-2.
2) Accessories: 500ml Alumina Jars and 5-10mm Zirconia Balls.
3) Running Parameter Setting: Rotation Speed: 500rpm, Positive and Negative Reciprocal Operation every 30-minute running.
4) Grinding Time: 4 Hours
5) Grinding Result: 87%＜5μm
6) Conclusion: Planetary Ball Mill Model XQM-1 can be used to grind alumina oxide powder.
3. Application Fields: Alumina oxide powder be XQM-2 can be applied to ceramics.